So a bit of a last minute decision, but here goes!
Inspired by Ólafur Waage’s post, I decided to try and follow suit. After all - I’ve not blogged for about a year and a half, and that’s way too long.
So, blatantly copying Ólafur:
- One post every day in December.
- Each post has to be about tech/code in some way.
- Each post has to be longer than 4 tweets. (1120 characters)
- Posts don’t have to be revolutionary (this is a writing exercise, it’s ok to write a basic tutorial about if statements).
- Posts have to be written that day, you can’t stock up.
- Posts can be a continuation of Yesterday’s post (again, this is mainly a writing exercise).
- No edits or people reviewing your drafts (writing exercise, etc)